Thailand Partnership for Market Readiness (PMR)
Grant No. TF018769
Request for Expression of Interest
for individual consulting services of
The Technical Officer for Low Carbon City (LCC) Program
Package Reference No. CS-2
1. The Thailand Greenhouse Gas Management Organization (Public Organization) has applied a grant from the World Bank and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this grant to payments under the contract for Thailand Partnership for Market Readiness (PMR).
2. The Services include; (1) Prepare TOR for hiring consultants to conduct activities under the LCC program; (2) Coordinate the selection and hiring of the LCC consultants; (3) Support TGO staff to manage all relevant activities as defined in the LCC program; (4) Coordinate with the key stakeholders, such as the World Bank, local municipal offices, and the consultants, in agreement with their roles; (5) Prepare periodic reports (both Thai and English) on the progress of implementation of all activities under the LCC program and also cooperate with the EPC technical officer to collect all information and provide progress reports of all activities under PMR; (6) Follow up/monitor the operation in progress of the consultants; (7) On-site visit with the consultants to ensure that all activities under TOR are completely conducted; (8) Coordinate with TGO staff on logistical arrangement of internal and external meetings; and (9) Any other related assignment as assigned by the Project Director. The estimated duration of the assignment is 1 year and 3 months (preferably the Consultant to be on board by November 2017).
3. The Thailand Greenhouse Gas Management Organization (Public Organization) now invites eligible individual consultants to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested individual consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the Services (CV with academic background, experiences in similar assignment, knowledge of local conditions (if any) etc.).
4. A consultant will be selected in accordance with the procedures set out by the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by Bank Borrowers, dated January 2011 Revised July 2014. The minimum qualifications are:
- At least Master’s degree in Environmental Engineering, Energy Engineering, Environmental Science, Environmental and Social Development, Urban Planning, or other related fields;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experiences in Project Management, Project Coordination, and Stakeholder Consultation will be the advantages;
- Good command of written and spoken English are considered essential;
- Comprehensive knowledge in urban development, environment & GHG management, statistical & data analysis are required;
- Excellent communication and supervisory skills;
- Must have the demonstrated capability in management, leadership, analytical, and team-working skills;
- Proficiency in using relevance software, i.e. Words, Excel, PowerPoint, and Program for mathematical and statistical analysis.
ดาวน์โหลด TOR Technical Officer for LCC program
5. Interested individual consultants may obtain further information from Background documents at the address given below, Monday – Friday, from 9 A.M. to 5 P.M.
6. Expressions of interest must be delivered to the address below by no later than September 29, 2017. By 5 P.M.
For more information
Attn: Khun Mingkhwan Sukgosa
Title: Assistant Technical Officer
Thailand Greenhouse Gas Management Organization (Public Organization)
The Government Complex, Rattaprasasanabhakti Building 9th Fl.,
120 Chaengwattana Road, Laksi,
10210, Bangkok, THAILAND
Tel. +66 2 141 9848
Fax. +66 2 143 8404